It’s that time of year again: Docere Wellness Centre is hosting Thermography clinics on Sunday May 5th and Sunday September 22nd, 2013.
What is Thermography?
Medical Thermography is a non-invasive, safe and effective breast screening technique!
The benefits of breast screening using this technique are prolific.
- Is SAFE
- Is EFFECTIVE
- Detects changes in the breast tissue before mammograms do
- Is non-invasive: no touching, no squeezing, no radiation
- Is conducted by a certified thermologist
The value of a thermography screening is $250.00 plus tax. Call 1-866-242-5554 to book your appointment for May 5th, 2013.
“Digital infrared imaging scans show the function, the physiology and the metabolism of breast tissue. It gives a picture of the functional activity in breast tissue.”
Usually abnormal cells are hotter because a malignant tissue mass is greedy. To feed their rapid growth they produce a chemical that makes new blood vessels grow. This is called angiogenesis (angio means blood vessel, genesis means creation).
A digital infrared imaging scan shows the heat difference between normal breast tissue and problem areas. In scientific terms, the normal breast tissue acts as the control against which any hot areas are compared,” explains http://www.medthermonline.com/.
Why would I try this approach instead of a traditional mammogram?
- Digital infrared imaging provides early detection, recognizing signs that even mammogram might miss.
- It thoroughly examines the entire chest area.
- It locates the precise area of concern so other medical approaches, (untrasound, MRI and mammograms) can focus more precisely on the exact area.
- It is painless and there is no risk associated with the procedure. No harmful rays are emitted.
Medical Thermography International is a mobile clinic committed to making the procedure available across Canada.
Docere Wellness Centre is pleased to host Medical Thermography March 5th, 2012. Book your appointment today at 1-866-242-5554.
Thanks and Cheers to your health!
If you have any questions you would like to share please voice them below or contact us!
To connect with us online and keep up to date on naturopathic help follow us by clicking on the buttons below.